my accountbullet graphicshopping bag
blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

About Orner

Orner means to adorn in French, and this collection takes that definition seriously! From rocker chains to bohemian charms, Orner jewelry takes a progressive stance on jewelry. This collection emphasizes simplicity and aims to accessorize clothing without overloading the body.

Hiroko Omari was born and raised in Japan where she graduated from Tokyo Mode Gakuen with a degree in fashion design. In 1998, Hiroko moved to Paris to design accessories under her own label, Orner. The inspiration for much of her collection is drawn from motifs, poetry or mythical legends, which she then interprets into different themes for each collection. Hiroko also likes to mix and match materials, pairing metals with leather, wood, rattan, shells and other raw materials. The result is an innovative collection with lots of texture and dimension.

We were immediately attracted to Hiroko’s Japanese-punk-meets-Parisian-hipster style and were not surprised to discover that her jewelry designs were incredibly fashion-forward, just like her. Don’t miss each seasonal selection from Orner and let your inner rock star break through!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I have the Orner necklace in black and whenver I wear it, I get so many compliments, it's unbelievable. I honestly don't think I've ever received so many compliments on one accessory - ever. It is also the best piece of jewelry to travel with. I also have the long rocker chain necklace, which I also love. I am totally committed to anything Orner!